Under Section 188 of the Local Government Act, Council is allowed to impose fees and charges on things such as
- the use of any property or facility owned, controlled, managed or maintained by the council;
- for services supplied to a person at his or her request;
- for carrying out work at a person's request;
- for providing information or materials, or copies of, or extracts from, council records;
- in respect of any application to the council;
- in respect of any authorisation, licence or permit granted by the council;
- in respect of any matter for which another Act provides that a fee fixed under this Act is to be payable;
Council fees and charges are reviewed annually by Council and a new schedule is issued each financial year.
The following fees are applicable 1st July 2015 - 30th June 2016.
Click on the links below to be taken to a new page.